Ministry Location And Vision
WE HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON!
Our Church is located off exit 99 on I-64 (Greenbrier Street/State Capitol).
Directions: From Exit 99, go up the hill (towards the airport). At the Second traffic light, turn onto Oakridge Drive (by the gas station). Drive approximately 2 miles. We are located in the brick church by Gunnoe Farms.
2167 Oakridge Drive
Charleston, WV 25311
Email Address: email@example.com
Vision of Spirit Life Fellowship:
Spirit Life Fellowship will win our city for Jesus by becoming a community of Christian believers whose desire is to build a spiritual legacy by demonstrating God's love, healing, and hope for Charleston, the surrounding cities, and to the World. (Matthew 28:19)
We will strive to do this by:
1. Demonstrating God's love to all with an atmosphere of acceptance and unconditional love;
2. Being responsive to the needs, hurts and interests of those in our community, county, state and world.
3. Worshiping God in a proclamation of praise and celebration of worship to God by encouraging participation in personal and corporate praise by singing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs;
4. Preaching and Teaching God's word by emphasizing personal, practical, and positive solutions from God's Word for life's problems resulting in a life of spiritual example as the Body of Christ;
5. Leading God's people to recognize God's purpose for their life, helping them to discover their God-given abilities and to provide an opportunity for its release;
6. Ministering to the world through evangelism, missions, prayer and giving of time and talent regardless of race, nationality or creed;
7. Becoming a City of Refuge for those who are seeking love, compassion, healing and spiritual nurturing.
Purpose of Spirit Life Fellowship:
Ministry to the Lord ( Worship)
Ministry to the Body (fellowship, instruction, intercession, discipleship)
Ministry to the Word (evangelism and missions)
We Believe :
We believe the Bible is God's inerrant written work in the whole and in the parts not only where it speaks of matters of faith and practice, but also where it touches on matter of interest to science and history. What the Bible says, God says. (Hebrews 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23-25; 2 Peter 1:20-21; 1 timothy 2:`5-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13)